The Audiobook Challenge is back for 2019!
Join Hot Listens and Caffeinated Reviewer for the 7th year of audiobook fun.
Audiobooks are great for those times you want to read but can’t for some reason like driving, doing chores, working out, or just relaxing.
I hope all those new and old junkies can join us once again for The 2019 Audiobook Challenge.
Listening has never been better! Thanks to the continued popularity of Audiobooks just about everything is being published on audio…YAY!
We will hold 2 updates with giveaways. First update will be June 30th, 2019 and the final update will be Dec 15, 2019.
There has never been a better time for reading with our ears 🙂
- Runs January 1, 2019 – December 31, 2019. You can join at anytime.
- The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2019 than you did in 2018.
- Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
- ANY genres count.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc.
- If you’re a blogger grab the button and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook or Tweeting about the challenge.
- Updates plus a giveaway will be posted twice during the year. First update in June 30, 2019 and last update in December 15, 2019.
- Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
- Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
- Stenographer (can listen while multi-tasking) 10-15
- Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
- Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
- My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30+
- Marathoner (Look Ma No Hands) 50+
Tantor.com — Great sales, so sign up for their newsletter
Libro.fm — Support local bookstores
Overdrive — through your local library
Audiobook Jukebox — audios for review
Hoopla — through your local library
Librivox — public domain works